Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10022_MX_BK
This is the standard V3.0.1 version of the CRKBD Split Keyboard PCB.
- Switch led's (SK6812 Mini-E) are easier to solder, due to the flat leads
- You need 42x SK6812 Mini-E (switch rgb light) and 12x normal WS2812 5x5mm (underglow) for both sides
- North-facing switches
- Pcb's not reversable anymore
- includes 2x MX White PCB v3.0.1 [Build Guide]
- This PCB version works only with Kailh MX Hot Swap sockets (PG1511) & Cherry MX and clone switches.
- You also need the Parts Kit (choose from drop down menu), 42x MX switches, 42x Kailh MX Hot Swap sockets, 2x Pro Micro, TRRS(4 pole) cable, MX Keycaps, OLED SSD1306 (optional), 42x SK6812 Mini-E (switch rgb light) and 12x normal WS2812 5x5mm (underglow) for both sides.
Parts Kit includes:
Photos of the completed keyboard are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this pcb must be assembled (soldering) and does not include mcu, switches or keycaps.
- PCB design by foostan
V3 crkbd in Europe!
Great PCB quality. I love the muted design, it's way calmer (not as noisy) visually than the previous crkbd versions. Not flippable.
Mini-E SMD LEDs make backlight soldering a breeze.
This PCB goes great with the Keycapsss FR4 corne case also sold in this shop.