These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10127_BK
This is the Rev1.1 PCB. 36 keys, two of them can be replaced by rotary encoders making it... more
Draculad Split Keyboard PCB
This is the Rev1.1 PCB.
- 36 keys, two of them can be replaced by rotary encoders making it support 34-36 keys and 2-4 encoders
- bright RGB Underglow with WS2812b LEDs
- One 0.96 SSD1306 OLED per side
- Support for the Pimoroni trackball
- Aggressive pinky stagger
- Raised thumb cluster, comfort for large hands
- Support for MX and Choc V1 (not V2) switches
- Black PCB: 2pcs swapable PCB's
- Parts Kit: 40x SMD Diodes / 2x Tactile reset switch / 2x TRRS jack / 2x sockets for the oled display
You also need:
- 1x Solder parts kit (choose extra in dropdown)
- 34-36 Switches, either Choc low profile v1 or MX compatible ones
- 2x Pro Micro or Drop-In replacment (Puchi-c, ...)
- 2-4 Rotary encoders
- TRRS cable (4-pole)
- Optional: 1-2 0.96 SSD1306 OLEDs (128x64)
- Optional: 20x WS2812b LEDs (if you want underglow)
- Optional: 1x Pimoroni trackball (this will only fit for the plateless build or the one with the FR4 plate)
QMK keymap available here.
Design by MangoIV
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Draculad Split Keyboard PCB"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.