- Only through hole parts
- Pre-flashed QMK firmware with VIA support for easy layout editing
- With top switch plate, switch alignment and stabilization
- Noise dampening foam is not included
- 2 possible layouts - standard spacebar (6.25u) and split spacebar (2.25u - 1u - 2.75u)
- Top plate (switch mount), mid plate and bottom plate (FR-4 Fiberglass)
- All solder parts
- ATmega328P microcontroller is pre-flashed with bootloader (USBaspLoader) and QMK firmware (VIA keymap)
- Acrylic guard plate 3mm (has bluish protection film)
- Spacer and screws (stainless steel with T6 Torx)
- Clear rubber feeds
The USB-C connector is a bit difficult to solder. I can do it for you.
"Soldering service for USB-C connector"
You also need:
- USB-C cable
- 41switches (standard spacebar), or 44 switches (split spacebar) MX style with 3 or 5 pins
- Optional: Dampening foam
- Optional: Screw in stabilizers (Plate mount not supported)
- T6 Torx screwdriver
- Soldering iron
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering) and does not include switches or keycaps.
Design by Coseyfannitutti