Bootloader and VIA (VIAL compatible) keymap already flashed on the ATMEGA328p chip.
Solder parts on the pcb, connect it with a pc and start typing.
- Only through-hole components
- 4x12 ortholinear layout
- Grid & MIT layout
- ONLY for PCB mount MX switches (5pin)
- For plate mounted switch (3 pin) you need a top plate (acylic or carbon)
- QMK firmware compatible (update firmware via USB)
- MCU: ATMEGA328p
- Main PCB
- Bottom (PCB or 3mm acrylic plate)
- Solder parts
- Transparent acrylic guard plate 2mm (has bluish protection film)
- Brass spacer and screws (T6 Torx)
How to install the guard plate (Instead of the two nuts, use the M2x10mm standoff)
You also need:
- 48x switches (MX, not Choc)
- Mini USB cable
- T6 Torx screwdriver
- Soldering iron
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering) and does not include switches or keycaps.
PCB design by Takuya Urakawa