Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10039_PCB
Bootloader and VIA keymap already flashed on the ATMEGA328p chip.
Plaid Kit's shipped before 09.12.2020 are flashed with the QMK Default Keymap.
To use VIA, compile the VIA Keymap with the following command and flash it with QMK Toolbox on the Plaid (enter Bootloader Mode).
qmk compile -kb dm9records/plaid -km via
Solder parts on the pcb, connect it with a pc and start typing.
- Only through-hole components
- 4x12 ortholinear layout
- Grid & MIT layout
- ONLY for PCB mount MX switches (5pin)
- For plate mounted switch (3 pin) you need a top plate (acylic or carbon)
- QMK firmware compatible (update firmware via USB)
- MCU: ATMEGA328p
- Main PCB
- Bottom (PCB or 3mm acrylic plate)
- Solder parts
- Transparent acrylic guard plate 2mm (has bluish protection film)
- Brass spacer and screws (T6 Torx)
How to install the guard plate (Instead of the two nuts, use the M2x10mm standoff)
You also need:
- 48x switches
- Mini USB cable
- T6 Torx screwdriver
- Soldering iron
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering) and does not include switches or keycaps.
PCB design by Takuya Urakawa