Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays (Germany)
appr. 5-14 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10057_KIT
Gold Edition features:
- USB-C connector
- MX and Choc switch support
- Gold plated solder pads
Only 4 pcb's are in stock. Already ordered new. They will arrive approx. 14.10.
Bootloader and default keymap already flashed on the ATMEGA328p chip.
Solder parts on the pcb, connect it with a pc and start typing.
- only through-hole components
- 4x12 ortholinear layout
- Grid & MIT layout
- ONLY for PCB mount Cherry MX compatible switches (5pin) or Kailh Choc (Low Profile)
- for plate mounted switch (3 pin) you need a top plate (acylic or carbon)
- QMK firmware compatible (update firmware via USB)
- MCU: ATMEGA328p
- Main PCB
- Bottom acrylic plate 3mm (with logo engraved)
- Solder parts
- Transparent acrylic guard plate (2mm)
- 4x M2x10mm brass spacer for guard plate
- 10x M2x5mm brass spacer for bottom plate
- 16x M2x5mm brass screws
- 4x M2x10mm brass screws for guard plate
You can follow the Build-Guide for the normal Plaid pcb. The only differnece are the two additional resistors (R9 & R10 are 5.1kOhm).
The usb-c connector is a bit difficult to solder. I can do it for you. Contact me after ordering.
How to install the guard plate (Instead of the two nuts, use the M2x10mm standoff)
PCB design by Takuya Urakawa
You also need:
- 48x switches
- USB-C cable