Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10104_MX_BK
- Support for one rotary encoder on each half (two possible positions)
- Per key RGB LED support with SK6812 Mini-E (easier to solder as normal SK6812 Mini)
- Switches are hotswappable via Kailh MX Hotswap Sockets
- MX switches and clones are compatible (3Pin/5Pin) (not Choc)
- MX Black PCB: 2pcs swapable pcb's (no solder parts)
- Parts Kit: 60x SMD Diodes / 2x Tactile reset switch / 2x TRRS jack / 2x sockets for the oled display
You also need:
- 1x Solder parts kit (choose extra in dropdown)
- 60x MX Kailh Hot Swap sockets
- 60x MX switches
- 2x Pro Micro or Drop-In replacment (Helios, Elite-C, ...)
- TRRS cable (4-pole)
- Optional: 1-2 rotary encoders
- Optional: 1-2 OLED SSD1306 display
- Optional: 60x SK6812 Mini-E led's for per key light
QMK keymap available here.
Test the Layout
Print the linked PDF at 100% scale on a A4 page.
Photos of the completed keyboard are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this pcb must be assembled (soldering) and does not include mcu, switches or keycaps.