- Support for one rotary encoder on each half (two possible positions)
- Per key RGB LED support with SK6812 Mini-E (easier to solder as normal SK6812 Mini)
- Switches are hotswappable via MX Hotswap Sockets
- MX switches and clones are compatible (3Pin/5Pin) (not Choc)
- MX Black PCB: 2pcs PCB's (no solder parts)
- Parts Kit: 62x SMD Diodes / 2x Tactile reset switch / 2x TRRS jack / 2x sockets for the oled display
You also need:
- 1x Solder parts kit (choose extra in dropdown)
- 62x MX Kailh Hot Swap sockets
- 62x MX switches
- 2x Pro Micro or Drop-In replacment (Helios, Puchi-BLE, Elite-C, ...)
- TRRS cable (4-pole)
- Optional: 1-2 rotary encoders
- Optional: 1-2 OLED SSD1306 display
- Optional: 62x SK6812 Mini-E led's for per key light
Build-Guide (old build guide for Rev1, but it's very similar)
Build guide for Rev2 coming soon.
- VIAL firmware information (QMK firmware is not done yet)
- Pre-compile VIAL firmware hex file for Pro Micro and clones (use QMK Toolbox to flash)
Photos of the completed keyboard are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this pcb must be assembled (soldering) and does not include mcu, switches or keycaps.