These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10133_MX
Variant Variant Single PCB Qty Switch Kailh Hot Swap Socket Switch LED Diode... more
MxLEDBit Single Switch PCB - MX Choc Hot Swap Socket
|Variant||Single PCB Qty||Switch||Kailh Hot Swap Socket||Switch LED||Diode|
|Choc||25||Choc V1 (no V2)||No||SK6812 Mini-E||SOD-123|
|MX||25||MX switches and clones||No||SK6812 Mini-E||Through-Hole, SOD-123*|
|MX (Hot Swap)||25||MX switches and clones||Yes||SK6812 Mini-E||Through-Hole, SOD-123*|
* If you use a SOD-123 diode, one pad will be shared with the through-hole hole due to space limitations.
- Pro Micro PCB has pins for a reset switch, I2C oled display, TRRS jack (for split keyboards) and of course the pro micro or similiar MCUs like Puchi-C
- Grid Spacing: 19.05mm
The example in the photo is the MX variant, but the others are similar.
- C: Horizontal line (Column)
- R: Vertical line (Row)
- DI: LED control signal input (Data In)
- DO: LED control signal output (Data Out)
- -: Ground (for LED)
- +: VCC (5V for LED)
Hand Wiring CRKBD Example
Design by @swan_match
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "MxLEDBit Single Switch PCB - MX Choc Hot Swap Socket"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Kailh RB (Rainbow) MX Gen2 Hot Swapping PCB Sockets 10 pcs
Content 10 Unit (€0.18 * / 1 Unit)
From €1.80 *