Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10205
Meet Helios, the RP2040 Controller with Pro Micro/Puchi-C/Elite-C compatible pinout, 16MB (128Mbit) of flash, Dual ARM Cortex-M0 @133MHz, and 264kB SRAM.
- ESD protection chip onboard
- Supports VBUS detection for split keyboards
- You can select VBUS instead of raw for the 5V pin to hook up an external USB port with the included D+ and D- pads while maintaining ESD protection.
- A default off red power LED that can be turn on via a jumper
- Blue user LED
- Level-shifter to drive 5V components
- Single button reset circuit which enables you to reset the board with a short click
- Enter the bootloader with a long (>500ms) click
- Open-source by 0xCB
The Helios comes without header pins, to keep the price low as possible.
I highly reccommend to use the "Single Row Sockets" from Mill-Max, the cheaper alternative, or the "Spring-loaded pin headers".
You can find the standard pin header here.