These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10118
The Pinecil is a smart mini portable soldering iron with a 32-bit RISC-V SoC featuring a sleek... more
Pinecil V2 - Smart Mini Portable Soldering Iron
The Pinecil is a smart mini portable soldering iron with a 32-bit RISC-V SoC featuring a sleek design, auto standby, open source firmware and it heats up to an operating temperature in just 6 seconds!
- Dual power input design: 1) USB-C supports both PD and QC 3.0 and 2) DC5525 barrel DC jack.
- Speedy Rapid Warmup: Reaches operating temperature in 6 seconds. Support for on-demand rapid boost feature.
- Adjustable soldering tip temperature which can be set between 100° C and 400° C using the adjustment buttons and an easy-to-read OLED display.
- Portable: it features a sleek and slim design, comprised of an SAE 304 stainless steel core housed inside a polycarbonate shell.
- Auto standby mode engages when it is not in use ensuring the user safety.
- Read the Wiki for detailed information
- The official firmware that comes with the Pinecil is open source Ralim's IronOS
- Before first use, read this!
- USB-C with USB-PD (Power Delivery) power supply and min. 60W (like this one*, or this*)
- or a DC5525 power supply unit (12-24V) with a barrel DC jack (5.5mm outer dieameter, 2.5mm inner diameter) center positiv jack
- or QC 3.0 USB power supply
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Pinecil V2 - Smart Mini Portable Soldering Iron"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.