The Raspberry Pi Zero WH is identical to the Pi Zero W, but comes with a pre-soldered male header direct from the manufacturer.
The Zero W is a super-small, hackable, and ultra-low-cost computer, with mini-HDMI, micro-B OTG USB, and the same 40-pin GPIO as its bigger brothers.
- BCM 2835 SOC @ 1GHz
- 512MB of RAM
- On-board Wireless LAN - 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n (BCM43438)
- On-board BT 4.1 + HS Low-energy (BLE) (BCM43438)
- micro-B USB for data
- micro-B USB for power
- CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable)
- 40-pin GPIO connector
- Compatible with existing pHAT/HAT add-ons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
You need a Micro SD Card and a Micro USB power supply.
Please be aware that your Pi Zero W WILL NOT BOOT without an SD card with a fresh image installed.