Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10185
The Piantor Keyboard is a beginner-friendly, easy-to-solder, 42-key or 36-key, diodeless, low profile aggressive column staggered, hotswappable and non-hotswappable, programmable ergonomic mechanical split keyboard powered by Raspberry Pi Pico, Pico W or other compatible RP2040 boards.
The improved case has threaded inserts for better durability.
Raspberry Pi Pico, switches and keycaps are not included.
It is based on the Cantor Keyboard.
- Support for Choc V1 switches
- Beginner friendly (less soldering, precompiled VIAL firmware, Gui to change layout)
- Breakable pinky column (42-key to 36-key)
- QMK and VIAL firmware support.
- Open source
- Left and right pcb
- 2x Top plates (FR4 black 1.6mm)
- 3D printed case (black PLA) with threaded M2 inserts
- 3D printed middle plate (black PLA)
- Solder parts (TRRS jack)
- Screws (stainless M2)
- 2x Raspberry Pi Pico
- 42x Choc V1 switches
- Keycaps (Choc V1 switches need Choc keycaps, not MX)
- Choc Hot-Swap Sockets (optional if you need Hot-Swap for the switches)
- TRRS cable (4-pole)
- Micro-USB cable
3D printed parts made with high quality filament from Redline Filament (made in Germany, environmentally friendly paper spool).
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering) and does not include switches or keycaps.
Design by Beekeeb