Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10197_S2
The Sweep is a fork of the Ferris split keyboard. It uses a daughter board like a Pro Micro, Puchi-C, Puchi-BLE etc. instead of using onboard components.
- Choc V1 switch compatible (not V2)
- Choc spacing
- On/Off switch for wireless builds
- Hot-Swap with Mill-Max Holtite possible
Separate solder parts kit includes:
- 2x Tactile reset switch
- 2x TRRS jack
- 2x On/off switch for wireless build
- 1x Solder parts kit (choose extra in dropdown)
- 34x Switches of a compatible type (refer to the compatibility table)
- 2x Pro Micro, Puchi-C, Puchi-BLE or other clones
- A Sweep case
- TRRS (4-pole) cable (wired build only)
- USB cable (depends on your micro-controller choice)
PCB design by David Barr
Photos of the completed keyboard are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this pcb must be assembled (soldering) and does not include mcu, switches or keycaps.