These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Top and bottom plate are CNC machined from 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Sheets Compatible... more
- Top and bottom plate are CNC machined from 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Sheets
- Compatible with Cherry MX switches, and MX clones (Gateron, Kailh, Zealio …)
- Or Alps switches
- Supports MIT and GRID layout (MX Matt supports also 2x2U)
- With top opening holes (open switches without desoldering) only MX Version
- 1x Carbon top plate (choose MX or ALPS compatibility)
- 1x Carbon bottom plate
- 4x Self-adhesive rubber feeds 4x8mm
- 12x Standoff's 10mm ≈0.4inch (order on more as a replacement, sometimes the thread does not fit perfect with the screws)
- 12x M3x6mm screws (black) for the bottom
- 12x M3x6mm anodized screws for the top
- 12x M3 anodized washer for top screws
- 48x MX or Alps keyboard switches
- OLKB Planck PCB, or Teensy/Arduino Pro Micro (Hand Wiring)
Related links to "Planck compatible Carbon Plate Case - sandwich style"