Discipad Numpad Kit
Please check the news board.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product is currently not available.
- Order number: KC10087
The Discipad is a very beginner friendly project that allows to create a useful and feature complete mechanical keypad. The PCB features an eye-catching exposed array of components on the top, supports up to 17 individual keys and comes with VIA-Firmware preflashed on the microcontroller unit (MCU).
- USB-C connector
- Easy to solder through-hole parts
- ATMEGA328P MCU
- Gold plated pcb
- Customizable Open Source Firmware (Supported: QMK, VIA, VIAL)
The MCU comes preflashed with VIA firmware which allows for full configuration without needing to programm.
- Mid and bottom pcb (black/gold)
- Top plate to support 3Pin switches
- 3mm clear acrylic guard plate
- Solder parts
- Spacer and screws
- Pre-flashed Atmega328P (USBaspLoader Bootloader & VIA Firmware)
- Self adhesive rubber feet
Note: For transport the acryl guard plate has a bluish protection film applied, which should be removed before assembly.
- 17x MX switches (3 or 5 pin) no Choc V2
- Keycaps (MX)
- USB-C cable
- T6 Torx screwdriver
- Soldering equipment
Important: The USB-C can be difficult to solder properly without using flux. If you want me to do it for you add the USB-C Soldering Service
You optionally need:
- 3x 2u stabilizers
- Dampening foam
- Solder guide by Coseyfannitutti
- Case assembling video guide Note: This is a different pad but the process is the same
- VIA video guide by MechMerlin
- How to enter Bootloader Mode
- VIA Software / Visit the VIA Website for more information.
- VIAL Software
- Discipad QMK Firmware files
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only. Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering) and does not include switches or keycaps.
Discipad design by Coseyfannitutti
Perfect Companion to my Disciplines
Love it. Its a great little build and the perfect companion for the Discipline. Its pre flashed and works well with VIA. Delivery was also fast as always, theres nothing to complain about.