Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10087
This batch will include stainless t6 torx screws instead of slotted brass scews.
- USB-C connector
- Only through-hole parts
- ATMEGA328P a controller
- Gold plated pcb and brass slotted screws
- QMK Firmware
- Build Guide (The way you assemble the case is very similar to the Plaid-Pad, Build Video)
- Bootloader (USBaspLoader) and Firmware (QMK) already flashed on the MCU
or use VIAL (similar as VIAL, but open-source).
The USB-C connector is a bit difficult to solder. I can do it for you.
"Soldering service for USB-C connector"
- Mid and bottom pcb (black/gold)
- Top plate to support 3Pin switches (black FR4)
- 3mm clear acrylic guard plate (has bluish protection film)
- Solder parts with pre flashed Atmega328P
- Spacer and screws (stainless torx t6 screws)
- Rubber feeds
You also need:
- 17x switches (5pins for the alignment)
- 3x 2u stabilizers (optional)
- Dampening foam (optional)
- USB-C cable
- T6 Torx screwdriver
- Soldering iron
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering) and does not include switches or keycaps.
Design by Coseyfannitutti
Perfect Companion to my Disciplines
Love it. Its a great little build and the perfect companion for the Discipline. Its pre flashed and works well with VIA. Delivery was also fast as always, theres nothing to complain about.