This is a first small batch (9 kits). If the kit sells well, i will order a bigger batch (40 kits). So please be patient if you missed the first batch.
- PCB's are completely assembled, only the Choc V1 switches need to be soldered on
- Onboard controller (Atmega32U4) on master side (left) and a port expander on slave side (right)
- USB-C connector on master side for computer <-> keyboard connection
- USB-C to USB-C connection between split keyboard halfs
- Support for Choc V1 switches (not V2)
- Choc spacing (keycaps are closer to each other)
- Low profile and lightweight
- Aggressive pinky stagger
- Optional Pimoroni Trackball on right half
This split keyboard kit does not support hotswap, no multiple switchtypes, no encoders, no LEDs, no Oled display.
The QMK firmware with the default keymap is already flashed.
- Left and right keyboard PCB (SMD components already assembled)
- Top plates (black with silver 3W6 logo, FR4 material)
- Middle plates (3D printed, black PLA)
- Bottom Foam (self adhesive)
- 36x Choc V1 switches (no V2)
- 34x Choc 1U keycaps
- 2x Choc 1.5U keycaps
- USB-C cable
- Short USB-C to USB-C cable to connect both halfs (15-30cm)
- Solder and solder iron to solder the switches
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering switches) and does not include switches or keycaps.
PCB and case design by weteor