Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product will be released at 19 January 2021
- Order number: KC10105
The REVIUNG41 is 41-key column staggered keyboard, with 3x12 layout and 5 thumb keys.
It supports switch hotswap with Kailh MX sockets. For the middle key in the thumb cluser you can use a 2U, or 2.25U keycap and install a 2U stabilizer.
10x WS2812 RGB led's can be installed for Underglow and one upward facing for a accentuating illumination in the middle of the keyboard.
- PCB (black with white silk screen and silver surface finish)
- Top plate (FR4 material, black with silver surface finish)
- Bottom acrylic plate (3mm clear)
- 2x mid acrylic plates (3mm clear)
- 2mm acrylic MCU cover
- Spacer and screws (stainless M2 T6 torx)
- Kailh Hot-Swap Sockets
- SMD diodes
- WS2812 led's
- Reset switch
- Rubber feet
You also need:
- Recommended: Single Row Socket Headers
- Optional: 2U stabilizer
- 41x MX compatible switches with 3 or 5 pins
- 1x Pro Micro or compatible clone (Puchi-C, or Elite-C)
- USB cable
- T6 Torx screwdriver
- Soldering iron
Middle acrylic plates
This kit comes with a top middle acrylic plate (between the top plate and the main PCB) and bottom middle acrylic plate (between the main PCB and the bottom plate).
This supports the entire surface of the keyboard, increasing the rigidity of the keyboard and increasing the weight.
Therefore, it improves the typing feeling and the sound.
Photos of the completed kit are for demonstration purposes only.
Please note that this kit must be assembled (soldering) and does not include switches or keycaps.
PCB and case designed by @GTIPS_SH