These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping only as Parcel!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time 2-5 workdays (Germany),
appr. 5-14 workdays (EU),
appr. 14-50 workdays (International)
- Order number: KC10123
Halide-activated and colophony-free solder wire High activity, good spread and electrical... more
Stannol Kristall 611 Fairtin Solder, lead-free Lead-free Sn99,3Cu0,7 REM1 100g 0.5 mm
- Halide-activated and colophony-free solder wire
- High activity, good spread and electrical safe residues
- Very low flux spitting
- Good wetting behaviour on poorly solderable surfaces
- Leaves just slightly coloured residues
- Suitable for both, manual rework and machine soldering
|Flux Type (J-STD-004):||REM1|
|Corroding Action (J-STD-004):||low|
|Standard Alloy (ISO 9453:2014):||FLOWTIN TC Sn99,3Cu0,7|